Galeon Instructions

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 11:22:25 PDT 2002

The current instructions are

    export SOURCE_DIR=/usr/src &&
    ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome \
    --with-mozilla-libs=/opt/mozilla/lib/mozilla-1.0.1 \
    --with-mozilla-includes=$SOURCE_DIR/mozilla/dist/include
    --disable-werror &&
    make &&
    make install

With the modified mozilla instructions, they should be:

    ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome \
    --with-mozilla-libs=/opt/mozilla/lib/mozilla \
    --with-mozilla-includes=/opt/mozilla/include/mozilla \
    --disable-werror &&
    make &&
    make install

Could you test this out. I don't have GNOME libs installed to check it
out. I have verified that all the include files are copied when doing a
make install.*
*

--
Tushar Teredesai