mozilla spellchecker directory structure problem

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 19:21:59 PDT 2002

Larry Lawrence wrote:

>Although I have not personally tested the new instructions, Tushar has known
>about this error.

I have created a new tar ball and uploaded it to the Mozilla bug. Also
in the book, there is just one change, the line
    tar -xjf ../mozilla-&mozilla-version;-spellchecker.tar.bz2
should be changed to
    tar -xjf ../../mozilla-&mozilla-version;-spellchecker.tar.bz2

Attached is the patch for mozilla-inst.xml file.

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377