cvs instructions

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Tue Sep 17 03:27:52 PDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:39:14 -0500 Tushar Teredesai <tush at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Same here, I never use the cvs login for anyonymous access and it has
> never failed (unless of course the anonymous access requires a
> password).

Even if a password is required (such as "anonymous" which some sites use)
I never had problems without cvs login. The Mozilla CVS instructions for
instance say that the password for anonymous is "anonymous", but it works
without cvs login. Which repository are you talking about?

MSB

--
goto doesn't screw up programs.
Programmers screw up programs.