Typo in Tex installation

Billy O'Connor billy at oconnoronline.net
Mon Sep 16 12:33:57 PDT 2002

gschafer at zip.com.au (Greg Schafer) writes:

> --disable-multiplatform --enable-a4 --with-system-wwwlib \
>   --with-system-ncurses --with-system-pnglib --with-system-zlib
>
> But then again, I may be on a different version (1.0.7) which
> prolly renders the above switches useless.

No, no.  This is terrific, because we do have zlib installed in a base
LFS now.  the --with-system-ncurses, I've never used, it's there also,
though.  The png, www and paper size options I'm going to pass on,
though.  Some folks may not have the 2 libs, and the paper size can be
adjusted as you go.

--
Billy O'Connor
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org