sawfish-1.1a-gtk2

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Fri Sep 13 03:58:13 PDT 2002

Larry Lawrence wrote:

> Billy O'Connor wrote:
>

>> Yes, that font applet just brings up a little dialog with 2 text label
>> widgets and 2 buttons.
>>
> Excellent, because mine was missing the buttons (kinda important). The
> only
> difference is that I first installed libglade way before gnome.  I have
> reinstalled from fresh tar ball, Actually, I've installed gnome2 three
> times (completely clearing /opt/gnome2, /etc/gnome and local settings)
> with the same results.
>
> Anyway, now I'll move forward and log this as a potential problem.
>
> Larry

I hate to steal this thread but I am having a problem with mozilla not
finding my glib includes and I have moved and re-installed glib several
times in trying to make this work. I usually clear the library files. i
clear the .pc file that pkgconfig keeps from the old location and i also
delete the includes from the old prefix. but what are these local settings
that you mention above? maybe i am not changing these local setting when i
move glib. could you educate me as to what these local settings are please.

thank you
steven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org