libxml and libglade location

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 12 13:13:08 PDT 2002

On Sun, 01, Sep, 2002 at 11:09:22AM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> I am using galeon as a test of gnome libraries required even in a gnome2
> install.
>
> It will not find libxml or libglade unless they are installed in it's
> destination (/opt/gnome).  For some reason, it does not use the *-config
> files.
>
> I would rather fix this where I can leave both of the above in /usr.  Any
> ideas.

Have you managed to sort this out already?

If not, let me know and I'll have a look at it as well.

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org