Segmentation fault with QT3.0.4

Rick Wright rick at sigmacode.com
Thu Sep 12 12:15:31 PDT 2002

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Rick Wright wrote:
>
>>In the CVS in french, I 've the compilation for qt-3.0.4 but i try too
>>with 3.0.3 and it's the same problem.I use GCC-3.1 to compil.
>>

> If you don't give more information, we can't help.  What optimizations
> were used?  What version of LFS?  What were the last lines of the error
> message (not from make)?  What kerenel version?  Were you compiling in a
> chroot window?  If so were the running and target kernels the same?
>  What processor?
>   -- Bruce

Ok, try to give more infos:
- It's a LFS CVS 3.3, with GCC-3.1
- I tape the command who is write in the blfs-book CVS for the compilation
of QT,I don't add optimisation.I compiling in the lfs, not in a chroot
window. My kernel is the latest stable version: 2.4.19. My processor is an
AMD ATHLON-XP-1700+.

the error is always the same but when I restart, it's never the same file
who do segmentation fault:

The message:

/windgets/qspinwidget.cpp:381: internal error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report
with preprocessed sources if appropriate

Rick Wright (ricksigmacode.com)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org