sawfish-1.1a-gtk2

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 12 05:52:05 PDT 2002

Billy O'Connor wrote:

> Yes, that font applet just brings up a little dialog with 2 text label
> widgets and 2 buttons.

Excellent, because mine was missing the buttons (kinda important). The only
difference is that I first installed libglade way before gnome.  I have
reinstalled from fresh tar ball, Actually, I've installed gnome2 three
times (completely clearing /opt/gnome2, /etc/gnome and local settings) with
the same results.

Anyway, now I'll move forward and log this as a potential problem.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org