gmp patch

Martin Holtschneider info at martin-holtschneider.de
Wed Sep 11 15:18:21 PDT 2002

Hi,

I haven't subscribed the blfs-dev list for very long, so I hope
I'm not the sixteenth to mention this:

There's a patch for gmp available at
	http://www.swox.com/gmp/randraw.c.41.diff which might be of
importance for those who will install and use the sawfish
window-manager.

http://www.swox.com/gmp says:
    	Random routines may hit a broken assert in randraw.c.

The assert causes sawfish to crash whenever a window is opened
which exceeds the screen size. If someone (like me) gets as far as
installing sawfish, gnome and some other stuff he might be glad
find it in the book.

Martin

	info at martin-holtschneider.de
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org