Galeon 1.2.5 patch

Kelledin kelledin+BLFS at skarpsey.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 9 11:38:24 PDT 2002

For whoever ends up doing the Galeon chapter in the LFS
book...here's a patch similar to my kdebase patch.  It enables
gcc2-compiled Netscape plugins to work with a gcc3-compiled
Galeon.  It's based on the same code and appears to work just as
well.

I'd do the Galeon chapter myself, but the steps depend so much on
how other stuff is done (and I've diverged so much from the BLFS
book) that it simply wouldn't be practical.

Once again, galeon-bin should only get a gentle "strip
--strip-unneeded" rather than a full strip.

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"