XFree and freetype2

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 6 05:54:35 PDT 2002

Dan Osterrath wrote:

Your request is not unreasonable, but I feel it is beyond BLFS.  If you are
building from BLFS, you won't have freetype 2 installed before X is
installed.  That makes this an upgrade situation, not an installation.
It's Bruce's area, and I am interested in what he thinks, and any other
opinions, but this is my opinion.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org