Well done.

Richard A Downing FBCS richard.downing at bcs.org.uk
Sun Sep 1 12:45:50 PDT 2002

I'm using the BLFS book to build my new LFS superstructure for the first
time.  All my previous LFS's have been built ad hoc, with many attendant
problems (and thanks for your help at times).
The B-Book is becoming an excellent guide, and the recent updates towards
V1, are making it better by the day.  What I like especially is the
internal self-consistency.  Do things this way and they WILL work together,
but you'll learm a lot too.
Fine craftsmanship should always be appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org