Postgresql update was Re: ncftp versioning issue in cvs version 20021020

chris.danx chris.danx at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 22 01:29:18 PDT 2002

Larry Lawrence wrote:

> Fixed. Thanks

Np, these books are very good and it's just good to be able to do
something to help.

While I remember there is an issue with Postgresql.  The version listed
(not sure of the number, think it's 7.2.2) has been removed due to a
security issue.  7.2.3 is now available!  Doesn't look much different
from 7.2.2 (it is only 7.2.2 with security updates), so it probably
won't take any modifications to the build procedure (don't quote me on
that).

HTH,
Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org