Wiser ifdown-eth0 script is needed

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Thu Oct 17 14:58:32 PDT 2002

"DJ Lucas" wrote in message

> K40sysklogd
> K50network
> K60sendsignals
> K70mountfs
> K80swap
> K90localnet
> K99halt/K99reboot

Hmmm....on both suggested solutions.  Does mountfs after network cause a
problem for network mounts?  Ugh...I think that could be a slight
oversight....am I thinking wrong on this?  mountfs should be after
sendsignals, network should be before sendsignals, but mountfs should be
before network?  Did I just stumble my way into the K50mountnetfs script?
LOL.  Comments anybody?  Please, they are defineately needed.

Thanks,

DJ Lucas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org