Layout change to *-intro.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 17 14:33:27 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15, Oct, 2002 at 11:08:28PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs spoke thus..
> Mark Hymers wrote:
>
> >Unless I hear objections soon, I'll start adjusting pages to the new
> >format.
> >

> Mark,
>  I just got back this evening.  Looking at the discussion, I like your
> changes.  One suggestion on the dependencies is to make that setion look
> like:
>

> **Package-blah Debendencies**
>
> *Required:*
>
> One, two, and three.
>
> *For extra functionality:*
>
> Four, five and six.

Ahh, yes that's a good way of putting it.

Final versions up at the same places now.

Speak now or forever shut up (I think there's a more elegant version of
that but....)

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org