Layout change to *-intro.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 17 11:49:08 PDT 2002

On Thu, 17, Oct, 2002 at 07:13:59AM +0000, ivi spoke thus..
> Hello!!
> Am I not too late for the Layout?
> Ok, here is some little changes and suggestions:

Err. That's all very well but the book is written in XML and openjade
converts it to HTML...

Thanks anyways,

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org