Man pages for chapter 18 tcp_wrappers

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 16 06:51:04 PDT 2002

On Wed, 16, Oct, 2002 at 09:17:01AM -0400, Bill maltby - LFS Related spoke thus..
> The attached patch installs man pages for tcp_wrappers, which isn't be
> done as of cvs 20021015 version of book

Applied, thanks

Mark

"We have three realistic alternatives: (1) Sit here and get blown up, (2)
 Stand here and get blown up, (3) Jump up and down, shout at me for not being
 able to think of anything, then get blown up."
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Bodyswap
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org