libungif

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 15 16:20:37 PDT 2002

On Mon, 12, Aug, 2002 at 10:37:16PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba spoke thus..
> hello,
>
> In libungif, there is module (dev2gif) that is used to dump
> a graphic device into a gif file.
>
> If this function is used in practice, shoudn't the book
> mention that libungif should be (re)-compiled after installing
> X11 ?

I tried to test this out but libungif refused to compile.  I'll look
into it later.  (libungif compiled when I didn't have X installed so
presumably it's related to it trying to use X).

Thanks for the report,

Mark

"We have three realistic alternatives: (1) Sit here and get blown up, (2)
 Stand here and get blown up, (3) Jump up and down, shout at me for not being
 able to think of anything, then get blown up."
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Bodyswap
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org