bootscripts

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 15 16:12:46 PDT 2002

On Sun, 29, Sep, 2002 at 07:18:50PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> As to Killing, my personal preference is never.  It's not really a kill
> process anyway, it's a change to a different table which might be wide
> open or restricted based on the needs of the user.

That's possibly the most sensible option.

Henning, do you agree with this or do you think we should kill it at
some point (post ethernet down presumably).

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org