DHCP-3.0pl1 dhclient typos??

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 15 16:11:40 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15, Oct, 2002 at 04:30:03PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> DJ Lucas wrote:
>
> > http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/connect/dhcpclient.html
> >
> > Ummm dhclient and dhcpcd are two different clients! ;-)  look in the
> > first paragraph, all those dhcpcds should be dhclients i think.
> >
> > DJ Lucas
>
> Yes, of course they should. In those days, I was very confused. Oh, wait, I
> still am. Thanks DJ.

Actually, I think I might have introduced those errors when I
reordered/rewrote bits of the DHCP section recently.

Sorry about that,

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org