kdelibs "recommended"-section update (20021009)

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 15 13:43:41 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15, Oct, 2002 at 09:38:41PM +0100, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> On Thu, 10, Oct, 2002 at 10:48:32AM +0200, Tobias Stöckmann spoke thus..
> > kdelibs makes use of libtiff, too.
> >
> > I think this should be mentioned, if someone does not install cups, so he/she can
> > use tiff-files.
>
> Added, thanks,

Just as a reminder to myself / Bruce (whoever gets to it first), we
should check we have all of these listed on the KDE depedency page

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.0.html#source_code-library_requirements

Mark

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org