Wiser ifdown-eth0 script is needed

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 15 13:23:57 PDT 2002

On Thu, 10, Oct, 2002 at 05:24:28PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> If you are interested, I think it can be done with two moves -
>
> K80network --> K50network
> K50sendsignals --> K55sendsignals
>
> but I do not have the time to test all the possibilities and show support
> for that recommendation.

I support that recomendation.  Because of the weird way in which I use
my laptop (seperate static IPs in different places - don't ask) this is
what I've done as I need to alter various files when the network
interfaces are taken down.

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org