Layout change to *-intro.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 13 10:20:13 PDT 2002

On Sun, 13, Oct, 2002 at 11:54:10AM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> Larry Lawrence wrote:
>
> >  If I could only remember where?
> >
> > Larry
>
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt
>
> if it's of interest to anyone.

Interesting.  We seem to use terms which agree with them anyways!

I'm still not sure about the "Optional" title though.  As Billy said, it
doesn't convey the "will-use-if-present" nature of the list.  I can't
think of a decent snappy way of putting that though..

Mark

"++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start."
     Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org