Layout change to *-intro.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 13 08:10:00 PDT 2002

On Sat, 12, Oct, 2002 at 08:39:25PM -0400, Billy O'Connor spoke thus..

> These both look good to me, Mark.  The one thing that doesn't seem to
> ring realistic in them is the implication of "Optional Dependencies".
> I can't quite express it, but somehow the "will utililize"-edness(sic)
> of the packages in this section doesn't seem clear, if that makes any
> sense.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Any suggestions as to what to change the headings to?

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org