How to build XFree86 and keep your hair

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 13 04:16:57 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 05:23:26PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> The operative word is *may*.  hdparm is not for everyone and I've
> received no complaints (except this one).

If hdparm is not for everyone, why is it mentioned in that section then?

Last time I got X11 running on my laptop, I also noticed that little
blurb and wondered why it was there.  Honestly, I find it adds useless
information and makes an allready complex process more confusing.

I dunno, I just don't see why we are making an exception in this case.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org