LFS-4.0 released

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 6 08:13:17 PDT 2002

On Sun, 06, Oct, 2002 at 06:14:52AM -0400, Billy O'Connor spoke thus..
> I'd like to get a couple of more security related packages in,
> especially since tripwire may require major surgery to ever build with
> gcc-3.2.

Just on this issue, have a look at:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=738080&forum_id=9176

I think you may be right about the major surgery..

> Do you have a date in mind?  New Year's day?  :)

:-P

Feature freeze is when all the criteria above have been filled.  Then
we'll debug.  I don't want to set a strict deadline just yet because,
well, you saw what happened last time (my fault I know).

Mark

"Q: What's the definition of a double blind trial?
 A: Two orthopaedic surgeons looking at an ECG"
     Medical In-Joke
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org