Change to book generation

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sun Oct 6 06:19:52 PDT 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 22:12:41 +0100 Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org>
wrote:

> To bring this vaguely back on-topic I just managed to look at the book
> using netscape-4.7something using a university machine and some SSH X
> forwarding.  I had a quick check of some random pages (the connection
> was too slow to look at them all) including the ones with tables on and
> it seems to render ok.

You have to look closely. The most probable issues would be missing line
breaks and missing separator lines because the respective <br/> and <hr/>
tags will be ignored.
Anyway, the effects of omitting space before / do not make the book
unusable on Netscape 4 so I don't think we need to worry about them.

MSB

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org