More XFree86 issues.

dagmar at speakeasy.net dagmar at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 2 14:45:36 PDT 2002

Naming the second part of section VIII, 26
"Adding TrueType font support to XFree86" would be incorrect.  XFree86
4.2.x _already_ supports TrueType fonts, as evidenced by the fact that
those Luxi* fonts work "out of the box".

Ah heck... It looks like I'm going to have some free time tomorrow anyway
and my own version of XFree86 is still 4.2.0.  I'll go ahead and rebuild
mine and verify everything and submit a whopping great patch for that
whole section.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org