Change to book generation

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 2 08:10:05 PDT 2002

On Wed, 02, Oct, 2002 at 09:23:21AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs spoke thus..
> ><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
> >
> >with

> I'd think this would pass XHTML strict since it was generated from xml,
> but the header needs to be:

>          "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

This header is inserted by htmltidy automatically.  I didn't look into
making it "strict".

> Also, I don't know what iso-8859-15 is, but I know iso-8859-1 is
> Latin-1.  What is this character set?

As Adam said, it's the same with the euro symbol added.  I thought that
we may as well use it just in case we ever write anything about getting
the euro symbol working (not that I intend to; just in case!)

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org