Small entity change

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 1 12:00:30 PDT 2002

Hi,

I've just changed the file-root entity.  Actually, it no longer exists.

We now have ffile-root and hfile-root which point to the ftp and http
versions respecively.

I've changed all checked in files to refer to the appropriate one.

Sorry for any inconvinience.

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org