LFS via RPM: Ch5 & Ch6 packages

Jaco Greeff jacog at isdial.net
Wed Jan 16 20:50:41 PST 2002

Sorry, I realise now that this should problably have gone to the
blfs-support list. *grumble* I will refrain from sending mails in the
middle of the night in the future.

--
http://lfs-via-rpm.sourceforge.net

 From HGTTG:
"`Eddies,' said Ford, `in the space-time continuum.'
`Ah,' nodded Arthur, `is he? Is he?'"

- Arthur failing in his first lesson of galactic physics
in four years.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org