SUBMISSION: init scripts: random, portmap, nfs, sshd, mountnfs

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 8 06:15:03 PST 2002

On Mon, 07, Jan, 2002 at 07:48:08PM -0800, Nicholas Leippe spoke thus..
> All of these scripts are based on other scripts and/or examples found
> included with the sources or in LFS hints documentation.
Hi,

This is just a quick note to say thanks for submitting them.  I'm
(unfortunately) laden-under with (real-life :-( ) work at the moment but
I should be able to get back to sorting out submissions and comments
within about 10ish days.

Sorry to everyone for any delay; unfortunately impending exams have to
come first :-(

See you all soon

Mark

--