LFS FAQ Weekly Posting

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sun Feb 17 16:10:21 PST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:36:11 -0500 "Seth W. Klein" <sk at sethwklein.net>
wrote:

> This is the weekly posting of the LFS FAQ. Entries marked "(NEW)" have

Sending 4*35K every week, and always the same message is SPAMMING! This is
a completely inappropriate response to the minor problem of redundancy on
the support lists (The *-dev lists should not get the FAQ at all). I
already feel more annoyed by this post, than I feel by the occasional spam
that reaches the lists. Please explain to me why a simple hyperlink won't
do as a FAQ reminder. If you're worried about people missing new
additions, then why don't you post ONLY these additions with the reminder.

MSB
--
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org