descriptions omitted from BLFS

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 14 14:57:58 PST 2002

On Mon, 04, Feb, 2002 at 10:14:49PM +0100, Henning Rohde spoke thus..
> @everybody:
> It's 3 weeks ago that I sent an uptdate to the list, but Mark, our
> editor, seems to be busy with his exams, good luck - if still usefull!
>
> Nonetheless, here's an update of my update, still applicable to Version
> 20020104 of the Beyond Linux From Scratch-Book.
Hi,

Right - the exams are over, LFS-3.2-rc1 is out and hopefully I'm back
for a while!

Sorry about the delay.  I've applied your patch into CVS.

I intend to catch up on BLFS list traffic at the weekend (as long as
nothing unexpected happens tomorrow night...) so I'll reply to
everything else then.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					BLFS Editor