some little typos

Christian Mudra mudra at informatik.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 26 23:42:01 PDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 01:40:57PM +0200, Dieter Schmitz wrote:
> mutt-1.4i:
> the group mail is needed for the make install, you should create it or
> mention that the group is needed.

As I did install it a few weeks ago, there was no need to have a group
'mail' to be created. Maybe because I'm using a homespool-file, not
the /var/mail spool directory:

./configure  --prefix=/usr --enable-pop --enable-imap --with-ssl \
             --disable-fcntl --with-homespool=.mail

(homedirs are on NFS)

Christian.

Christian Mudra              Just remember what your mother always told you:
mudra at informatik.uni-kl.de       "When you open windows you let in bugs".

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org