ALSA Rewrite

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 26 16:44:31 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I've (at last) done the ALSA rewrite.

It now only supports alsa-0.9.x.

When you've all recovered from the shock that I got around to it at last
(I've been intending to do it for a couple of months now!) can you all
take a peek at it (after the HTML regeneration later tonight).

I think I've covered all the comments in Bugzilla but if anyone feels it
can be improved / clarified in any way, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org