libmng-1.0.3 out of date

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 26 13:09:36 PDT 2002

On Thu, 22, Aug, 2002 at 11:56:44PM +0200, Xenic spoke thus..
> Hi!
>
> I haven't subscribed the blfs-dev list, so I hope I'm not the tenth one
> who reports this:
>
> The download link for libmng-1.0.3 doesn't seem to be up-to-date
> anymore. Having looked at http://www.libmng.com it looks like there has
> been a new release 1.0.4.
>
> I hope I could help.
>
> Greets, Xenic

Updated.  I also updated libpng to 1.2.4 at the same time.

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org