cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/introduction/welcome changelog.xml credits.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 25 11:35:37 PDT 2002

On Sat, 24, Aug, 2002 at 06:25:09PM +0200, M.Canales.es spoke thus..
> El Sáb 24 Ago 2002 16:44 larry at linuxfromscratch.org escrbió:
>
> >   Modified:    BOOK/content content.ent
> >                BOOK/content/databases databases.xml
> >                BOOK/introduction/welcome changelog.xml credits.xml
> >   Added:       BOOK/content/databases postgres.xml
> >                BOOK/content/databases/postgres postgres-config.xml
> >                         postgres-desc.xml postgres-exp.xml
> >                         postgres-inst.xml postgres-intro.xml postgres.ent
>
> The init.d symlinks list in the Appendix may be updated too for including
> the postgres boot script, no??

Actually, shouldn't mysql and postgresql share the same startup/shutdown
numbers in BLFS.  I mean, how *likely* is it that people will run both.
The same should probably apply for postfix,qmail,exim,sendmail.

Anyone spot a major problem with this approach (it'd keep the symlinks
appendix easier to read...)

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org