glib position

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 25 05:55:22 PDT 2002

On Sat, 17, Aug, 2002 at 10:35:15PM +0100, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> Hi,
>
> Jesse has just brought to my attention the fact that glib should
> probably be in General libraries not where it is at the moment.
>
> If no-one objects, I'll move it.

OK.  I've moved the following packages:

           from             to
glib{,2}   x/lib            general/genlib
libglade   general/genlib   gnome/lib
zlib       general/genlib   appendixb

This will probably mean those who have a CVS sandbox will have to
re-checkout; sorry about that.

Mark

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org