Package deadline approaching

Billy O'Connor billy at oconnoronline.net
Fri Aug 23 16:13:02 PDT 2002

highos at linuxfromscratch.org (Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee) writes:

> May want to check with Billy.  Looks like he's allready done xinetd and
> he was playing with leafnode, not that long ago.

Yes, xinetd and sendmail are attached to bugzilla and I'll attach
leafnode after 2 more "cleanroom" installs, one for inetd and one for
xinetd.

I have most of a PostgreSQL section finished, and am testing it now as
well.  I know it's a BLFS section, but I'll surely have it completed
by tomorrow and I'd love to submit it.  I think it would round out the
database section nicely.

--
Billy O'Connor
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org