Package deadline approaching

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 23 16:04:54 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 11:47:54PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Jesse, will we have apache and php before the 1.0 release?

Yes, yes.  Have not forgetton about this.. been a little slack because
of work and getting my paperwork back in order for school (gahhh! :)

I was planning on committing a "rought draft" to CVS, before the 24th
regardless, just to make sure it gets in, before the freeze.

> Anyway, I'll catch up with the blfs-{book,dev} lists tomorrow and make
> some sort of announcement on what is going on.  I personally hope to do
> qpopper, xinetd and leafnode before the deadline (as they're packages I
> personally know about).

May want to check with Billy.  Looks like he's allready done xinetd and
he was playing with leafnode, not that long ago.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org