Package deadline approaching

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 23 15:47:54 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Well, tomorrow is the package deadline!

I'm prepared to make certain exceptions of which the main one at the
moment is gnome.  I'm afraid I haven't kept up with exactly how much is
missing but anything related to the gnome chapter can go in after
tomorrow.

Any other exceptions which people want?

Jesse, will we have apache and php before the 1.0 release?
Bruce, will you want to update KDE to 3.0.3 before 1.0?

Can anybody else with anything please email me ASAP.

Anyway, I'll catch up with the blfs-{book,dev} lists tomorrow and make
some sort of announcement on what is going on.  I personally hope to do
qpopper, xinetd and leafnode before the deadline (as they're packages I
personally know about).

Cheers,

Mark

"We have three realistic alternatives: (1) Sit here and get blown up, (2)
 Stand here and get blown up, (3) Jump up and down, shout at me for not being
 able to think of anything, then get blown up."
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Bodyswap
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org