Gnome 2 stuff

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 19 10:17:55 PDT 2002

On Sun, 18, Aug, 2002 at 10:13:47PM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> The inter-relations of GNOME have given me a headache.

Larry, if all you got from the dependency web of GNOME is a headache and
not some sort of nasty growth in your brain, I'm *impressed* :-)
(My brain always tries to crawl out my ears when I look at it)

Mark

PS - I'll try and move zlib and libglade later this week (I'm at work
     full time all week until Friday)

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org