dhcpcd

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 17 08:32:41 PDT 2002

Mark Hymers wrote:

> Agh.  Sorry - misread the credits file!
>
> Mark

Not a problem, I keep reading dhcpd instead of dhcpcd and then I can't
figure out what their talking about.

I did make the changes, however, I am pretty sure my correction to the
correction is wrong.  From reading the instructions as modified, there
should not be a /etc/dhcpc.  Those are the files that were redistributed.
Do we need to list /var/lib/dhcpc/* or remove it completely.  Basicly, its
been so long since I used it that I can't remember if there is a true
"config" file that doesn't need modification to run, but can be for special
circumstances.

Larry

BTW - no bugzilla and no credits for dhcpcd, I always assumed you wrote it.
I'll check the archives if I get a chance.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org