dhcpcd

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Aug 16 18:11:46 PDT 2002

Larry Lawrence wrote:
> Mark Hymers wrote:
>

>> Larry?
>>
>> Mark
>>
> How did I get dragged into this.  I use dhcp server and client.
>
> I can edit it and semi-test if it needs someone to do it.
>
> Larry

Larry, it's been in the hint for quite some time now...this was the one
that Oliver Brackman wrote for the hint...plus my re-writes on the
manpages to include the changes for proper documentation.  Didn't want
to submit to BLFS till we had a decent user base using it tho.  Thus far
no problems...which of course I didn't think there would be..lol..but
JIC.

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org