XFS

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 16 16:48:02 PDT 2002

On Thu, 08, Aug, 2002 at 05:20:44AM -0400, Zack Winkles spoke thus..
> My personal opinion: YES!

I doubt we can get ACLs in before BLFS-1.0.  It's probably a post-1.0
issue.

Actually, while I'm on this subject, for all packages which are going to
be added from now on which *don't* already have a blank space in the
book, can you please CC me a personal mail with a subject line "OK to add XXX?"
before adding it.  I'd just like to limit the number of packages we add
in the next few weeks so that QA/testing doesn't become unmanageable.
After BLFS-1.0, it'll be opened up again to a larger extent.

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org