Minor Inconsistency

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 16 16:36:25 PDT 2002

On Fri, 16, Aug, 2002 at 11:45:11AM -0400, Bill Maltby LFS Related spoke thus..
> In cvs-20020812 book when I convert to text to do some automated
> checking things, I find an inconsistent formatting. It is in the
> section beginning "Adding TrueType font support to XFree86" and
> then "Create fonts.scale and fonts.dir".
>
> The format of the "Download location" phrase and related is not consistent
> with the rest of the book. Can this be adjusted so it is consistent? Now
> it breaks to a new line after "Download location:". This is for the
> following
>
>     [494]http://prdownloads.sourceforge...

Interesting.  I can't reproduce that in my txt copy here.  Can you check
if you regenerate it from current CVS whether it still happens?

Thanks,

Mark

"++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start."
     Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org