Minor Inconsistency

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Fri Aug 16 08:45:11 PDT 2002

In cvs-20020812 book when I convert to text to do some automated
checking things, I find an inconsistent formatting. It is in the
section beginning "Adding TrueType font support to XFree86" and
then "Create fonts.scale and fonts.dir".

The format of the "Download location" phrase and related is not consistent
with the rest of the book. Can this be adjusted so it is consistent? Now
it breaks to a new line after "Download location:". This is for the
following

    [494]http://prdownloads.sourceforge...

Thanks,

Bill Maltby