gnat and gcc recompile

Larry larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 10 21:04:31 PDT 2002

I am creating page for gnat-2.8.1 (tempory install to /usr/src/gnat) and gcc
3.1 recompile adding ada, fortran and objc to round out the language
section.  Before I have to document all the binary files and what they are
for, I thought I would verify that there are no objections.

I'm leaving java off, as we have one already, but if anyone thinks that is a
mistake, I'm open at this point.

Comments and suggestions welcome. (even chunk it, no one cares).

Larry

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org