w3m

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 10 09:15:44 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 12:49:49PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> > w3m is attached. I should warn you though, that while GPM
> > works with w3m on my sistem, it generates an annoying debug
> > message which may, or may not, be coming from a faulty GPM.
>
> Are you using gpm-1.20.0?

Yes.

> I have that problem all the time with links +
> gpm.  I think it's a gpm problem but I believe that there's a new
> release of gpm on the horizon.

Hopefully that will fix the problem. I think it's GPM's
fault, but since i didn't do much investiagation, i
can't say for sure. I don't build links with GPM support,
because, frankly, i can't stand it. When links uses GPM,
it takes hold of the GPM daemon (or whatnot) and prohibits
me from using copy and pasting in other consoles.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org